There are a wide variety of opportunities to gain a Masters or PhD qualification by research. Enquiries should be made to individual supervisors, in your area of interest, about the research projects currently available.
When you come across a project in which you are interested please contact the supervisor and discuss with him/her what the project entails, your background, funding etc.
If you both decide to pursue the application please send along your CV and transcripts of your studies to the school office.
- Exploring Social Acceptance of the Bioeconomy. Funded PhD Opportunity in Environmental Policy.
- UCD-EPA PhD Scholarships in Environmental Economics & Policy
- Infuturewood: Designing for Disassembly (Research Masters position)
- Funded PhD Opportunities in Environmental Policy. Call for Applications. Exploring Society's Understanding of the Bioeconomy/Bio-Technology and Public Policy
- Research Fellow Level 1- Data and Information Science
- Research Fellow Level 1 or 2 - Scientometrics and Innovation Studies
- Research Fellow Level 1 or 2 - Spatial Econometrics and Policy Evaluation