Support for Access Students
This page contains materials that will help support students on the Access to Science, Engineering and Agriculture courses.
The following applets were developed by Dr. Anthony Brown.
- Construction of the Cosine Function
- Construction of the Sine Function
- Convert Degrees to Radians
- Convert Radians to Degrees
- Graph of a Log Function
- Graph of an Exponential Function
- Graph of a Quadratic Function
- Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
- Simultaneous Equations
- Straight Line Graph
The following applet was developed by Dr. John Sheekey.
Contact the Maths Support CentreJames Joyce Library, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland. T: +353 1 716 7536 | E: email@example.com
If you enter the library the MSC is the glass room with the orange and green circles just to the left opposite the entrance. You will need your valid student card to gain access to the James Joyce Library.