CELT Community of Practice Meeting
- UCD community engagement during COVID-19
- Hope Fest 2020
- Volunteering in the New Academic Year
- Get Ready for a Lifetime of Volunteering
- CELT Community of Practice Meeting
- Dublin Simon Community Voucher Appeal
- Green Gown Awards
- CELT Network Symposium
- UCD Community Sing-Song
- UCD Volunteer Engagers Coffee Morning
- Introduction to Mindfulness for Women
- 'Volunteer Engagers' Coffee Morning
We have launched a new Community of Practice, which aims to bring people together across UCD who are working or interested in Community Engaged Learning.
The Community Engaged Learning and Teaching (CELT) Community of Practice will meet on the first Friday of each month at 10am. The purpose of the informal meetings is to outline the aims of the UCD CELT Community of Practice and to nurture a community of people who are teaching using CEL or who are interested in learning more about this approach.
If this is something that interests you please feel free to come along to our Cup of Cha(t) events and please feel free to share with colleagues and students working in this field. Complete the form here to register your interest!
We look forward to welcoming you!
Meetings will be held virtually on the first Friday of each month from 10-10:30(ish)am.
Upcoming meeting on Friday 16 April at 10am - 'Student Experience of Community Engaged Learning' (details in the poster below). Please email Deirdre McGillicuddy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the Zoom link.