Supplier Self-Service is a portal which allows registered suppliers access to transactions on their UCD Account enabling them to make real-time on-line enquiries on the status of orders, invoices and payments on their UCD account.
Suppliers can avail of the following via the SSS Portal:
- A dashboard detailing current transactions, (e.g. outstanding/incomplete orders; outstanding/disputed invoices; outstanding payments etc.), and useful statistics available upon login
- Review current and historic transactions on orders, invoices and payments using a search facility
- Request a change of address or bank account detail
- Direct queries to the relevant transaction owners
- Review announcements/messages from the UCD Finance Team