We provide the following operational and management reporting to support the business functions of the University, and to inform strategic planning. Data queries and access requests for each service should be addressed to the owner area as listed below e.g. UCD HR, UCD Finance Office, UCD Registry.
Tableau is a modern, cloud-based analytics and reporting tool which helps to empower business users to create reports and analyse data themselves. Across UCD, it gives managers and teams increased access to ad hoc reporting and analytics to support their decision-making. Tableau is provided to UCD staff by the Enterprise Applications Group (EAG) in UCD IT Services with support from a Tableau Software partner.
- Find out more: Tableau for UCD
InfoHub delivers self-service, high-quality, integrated information from UCD's business systems tailored to your role in UCD. It presents high-level summaries and graphs, and provides a quick and easy way to drill to detailed information. It is a particularly useful tool for delivering management information, as it enables business users to easily view and analyse trends in data over time. A wide range of reports are available to staff to support them in their academic and administrative functions. Access is provided based on a person’s role in the university.
There are suites of reports available in InfoHub covering a range of business functions, including:
- Finance - includes quarterly outturns, tuition fee reporting, and summary school level financial reporting. For access and information, contact email@example.com
- Human Resources - school and college level reports to facilitate staff management and succession planning. For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research - reporting on school level research activity and also to support the management of research finance. Contact: UCD Research Connector
- Student Recruitment & Registration - recruitment analytics (enquiries, leads, applications) and registration trends, to support strategic planning and marketing.
For further information, contact email@example.com
- Reporting to External Bodies - InfoHub is used to generate reports reports to external bodies such as the Higher Education Authority (HEA) and National University or Ireland (NUI).
For a full list of all reporting available in InfoHub, please see the InfoHub Report Catalogue.
UCD IT ServicesComputer Centre, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Contact us via the UCD IT Support Hub: www.ucd.ie/ithelp