Quick Guide: Your UCD IT access
New to UCD? Check our handy guide to what IT access is available to you.
Student IT Essentials
- Manage your UCD Connect account
- Register your computer on the UCD network
- Change your password
- Check your UCD student details on SISWeb
- Access your UCD email
- Protect your device, data and identity online
- Connect to eduroam wifi on campus
- Wired access VS Wireless access on campus
- Download software for UCD students
- Get started on our UCD Brightspace virtual learning platform
- Avail of special offers for buying computers and software
- Visit our on-campus computer labs
- Download the UCD Mobile app
- Find help at the UCD IT Support Hub
New to UCD? Welcome! Get started with the range of IT services available to you:
- Watch our UCD IT Induction overview video (right)
- Download the free UCD Mobile app from your app provider
- Check out the Discover IT section in the 'Introduction to UCD' module when you first log into Brightspace
UCD Connect is the portal for all your UCD IT applications and services, such as your email, calendar, SISWeb, AppsAnywhere and Brightspace. You can also change your password here, download student software, and even check your UCD library account.
Protect yourself online
Follow our essential IT security tips to protect your UCD data, device and identity.
Our Services by Category
Email, calendar, drive, video conferencing and all your communication tools
The UCD IT Support Hub is where you can log a call with our UCD IT Helpdesk team, find an answer in our Knowledge Base of articles, or request an additional service or access.
UCD IT ServicesComputer Centre, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Contact us via the UCD IT Support Hub: www.ucd.ie/ithelp