Brightspace Training Overview
When considering Teaching Design & Delivery UCD IT Services, UCD Teaching & Learning and UCD Estates provide information, support and workshops on the use of Brightspace.
UCD IT Services provides information, support and training:
- Introduction to Brightspace - Recorded session
- Managing Content in Brightspace - Recorded session
- Quizzes, Self Assessments and Surveys in Brightspace - recorded session
- Assessment, Grading & Feedback in Brightspace - recorded session
- Peer Assessment (including PeerScholar webinars)
- Getting started with peerScholar (including recorded session)
- Originality Checker - Urkund (including recorded session)
- Rubrics Screencast (UCD IT Services)
- Using Zoom in Brightspace - recorded session
- Educational Technologies in UCD
- Brightspace Support Resources
- Brightspace Community - guided training sessions
For practical considerations, UCD Estates provides room information and support:
- AV Support
- Room information & once-off room booking
- Advice for new users of AV
- Book a Teaching Support Session
For pedagogical supports, UCD Teaching & Learning provide:
The UCD IT Support Hub is where you can log a call with our UCD IT Helpdesk team, find an answer in our Knowledge Base of articles, or request an additional service or access.
UCD IT ServicesComputer Centre, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Contact us via the UCD IT Support Hub: www.ucd.ie/ithelp