MGA Clinical Influencers Podcast - Series 2
The MGA launched our first series of the MGA Clinical Influencers Podcast in early 2022 with six episodes led by Professor Muiris FitzGerald. The second and third series are led by Professor Patrick Murray who is delighted to be joined by a UCD School of Medicine Alumnus for each conversation.
- Thurs 1st December, 2022 - Professor Michael Keane Dean, UCD School of Medicine
- Thurs 5th January, 2023 – Part 1, Dr Mark Rowe, GP, Expert in Positive Health & Lifestyle Medicine
- Thurs 2nd February, 2023 – Part 2, Dr Mark Rowe GP, Expert in Positive Health & Lifestyle Medicine
- Thurs 2nd March, 2023 – Dr Tony Holohan, retired CMO & Adjunct Professor, UCD School of Medicine
- Fri 28 April, 2023 – Professor Orla Hardiman, Professor of Neurology/Head of Academic, Clinical Medicine, TCD
- Fri 26 May, 2023 – Professor Yvonne Gilleece, Honorary Clinical Professor and Consultant in the UK, New Chair Elect of the BHIVA
- Fri 23 June, 2023 – Professor Geraldine McCarthy, FRCPI Consultant Rheumatologist Mater Misericordiae University Hospital Dublin and Full Clinical Professor of Medicine, UCD
Episode 1 Series Two, Professor Patrick Murray interviews Professor Michael Keane Dean UCD School of Medicine.
Episode 2 Series Two, Dr Mark Rowe (parts 1 & 2)
Episode 3 Series Two, Dr Tony Holohan
Episode 4 Series Two, Professor Orla Hardiman
Episode 5, Series Two, Professor Yvonne Gilleece
Episode 6, Series Two, Professor Geraldine McCarthy