The 8th National Dementia Conference
Sonac apc in association with the Alzheimer Society of Ireland host the 8th National Dementia Conference on 16th and 17th May 2016 in the Citywest Hotel, Dublin. Focusing on new developments and innovative practice, this conference features key speakers including:
- Prof Ian Robertson, Professor of Psychology, Trinity College Dublin, and Co-Director, Global Brain Health Institute
- Professor Mary McCarron, Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences, Trinity College Dublin
- Prof Bob Woods, Director, Dementia Service Development Centre, Wales
- Mary O’Donnell, Lead Inspector, Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA)
- Mary Manning, National Nursing Lead for Dementia, National Dementia Office
For the key information and registration about the conference, please click the poster here: The 8th National Dementia Conference.
The full conference programme and further information is available here.
Please note that this event is not organised by the UCD School of Medicine. Details are posted here to help publicise the event. The School does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or changes to the event which may occur. Please liaise directly with the event organisers.