The ADHD Tsunami? Global Perspectives
UCD Child & Adolescent Psychiatry host an inaugural international conference on global perspectives on attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. The meeting takes place on Friday 14th October 2016 in the George Moore Auditorium, O'Brien Centre for Science, University College Dublin.
Entitled ''The ADHD Tsunami? Global Perspectives", the conference will launch the outcomes of the National ADHD Research Programme led by Prof Fiona McNicholas and Dr Blánaid Gavin.
Keynote Speakers at the conference feature:
- Prof Samuele Cortese, University Southampton, Department of Psychology, UK
- Prof Guilherme Polanczyk, University of São Paulo Medical School, Brazil
- Prof Edmund Sonuga-Barke, University Southampton, Developmental Brain-Behaviour Laboratory, UK
- Prof Rosemary Tannock, University of Toronto, The Hospital for Sick Children, Canada
UCD Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Department:
- Dr Mimi Tatlow-Golden , University College Dublin, Newman Research Fellow
- Fabiola Honorio Neto - University College Dublin, PhD candidate, Brazilian CAPES Scholar
Fee for delegate attendance :
Professionals - €120
Students - €80
This conference has been awarded 6 CPD points by the College of Psychiatrists of Ireland.
This meeting is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Shire Pharmaceuticals.
The event is part of International ADHD Awareness Week 2016 and is being run in association with HADD. The UCD Child & Adolescent Psychiatry group are hosting a public seminar open to teachers, parents and carers the evening before this conference. Further details from firstname.lastname@example.org.