Med Week 2016
Not content with having the best Society Day, UCD Medical Society have announced a week-long extravaganza leading up to their red letter day, MedDay2016.
- The fun starts on Monday 17th October with an Open Mic night in the UCD Student Bar in Belfield from 8pm - Midnight.
- There is a Pub Quiz night in the Goat pub from 7pm - 10pm.
- A Bake Sale will be held in UCD Conway Institute and UCD Health Science Centre between 11:30am - 2:00pm.
- The Official Charity Launch will take place in B004, UCD Health Science Centre between 6:00pm - 8:00pm.
- This year's selected benefiting charities include the Jack & Jill Foundation, ALONE, Sapling School for Autism, Mater Foundation and St Vincent's University Hospital Foundation.
- MED Day 2016
- 500 students take to the streets of Dublin to raise money for the selected charities. There will be a Karaoke in the Clubhouse from 4-8 pm before collectors retire to D2 from 10pm.
We send all students every best for a successful Med Week / Med Day 2016. If you see one of the collectors, don't be shy.
Please note that this event is not organised by the UCD School of Medicine. Details are posted here to help publicise the event. The School does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or changes to the event which may occur. Please liaise directly with the event organisers.