Book an Online Session
You can book your online maths support session below.
If the boking form does not appear properly above, you can also access it here.
- By booking your Maths Support Centre time slot here you consent to anonymous data relating to your UCD enrolment and feedback relating to your MSC visit being used for evaluation and research purposes. If you do not wish to consent to this please email email@example.com and we will ensure your anonymous data is not used or stored. This will not affect the nature of the support you receive in any way.
- The booking must relate to a Level 0, 1 or 2 Module.
- Booking for each session opens one week in advance.
- You may only book one session per day.
- If you cannot attend your session, click on ‘reschedule’ or ‘cancel’ in your confirmation email. If you don’t attend without cancelling, you won’t be able to book again. Note that you can only cancel or resechedule up to one hour before your session. This is to give time for another student to book it.
- You will need to describe your query in the booking form – this is to help the tutor best help you.
- You should provide only your UCD Connect email address. It is extrmely important that you give the correct email address when you book, since this is the email address we will be using to send you the link to the session. Many students forget the connect part, or spell connect with only one "n", or leave out the dot between their names, or make some other typo, so please take care to get your email address correct.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking slot. If you don’t get this email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should download a free scanning app such as CamScanner or similar on your smart phone (if you have one) so you and your tutor can share notes/feedback etc.
- Please have a pdf with your question ready to share/upload before your session has started, and share/upload your queries as a SINGLE pdf document.
- Any questions on the above may be emailed to email@example.com
If you want to make a group booking (maximum of 4 students per group booking) then just enter one email address and in the query section enter how many students this booking is for (as well as all the queries).
Note: it is the Booker's responsibility to supply the other students in the group booking with the link.