About Us -
Your college liaison is your point of contact in administrative services. we offer a broad range of services and supports for staff in areas including Curriculum Management, Module Access Management, Programme Approval and registration. If we can’t help you we will be able to point you in the right direction.
1. Curriculum Edits for 2020/21
Edits to modules, majors and programmes for the Academic Year 2020/21 are open. Please see the Curriculum Management Timelines 2020/21 for further details.
2. Curriculum Edits for 2019/20
Module coordinator changes for 2019/20 can still be made via Update Module Details (accessed via the Module List Management menu). All module edits are now closed. If a module requires amendment, it must be requested and approved an exception based on exceptional circumstances. Please contact your college liaison with any queries.
This information is aimed at faculty and staff using the Curriculum Management System.
- Module Access Management User Guide
- How to use the Module Descriptor
- Editing Majors
- Structures Checklist
- Schools User Guide
- CMS Information Session February 2020
- Module Descriptor Information Session April 2020
- How to Request and Approve a Module Exemption
Curriculum Management Timelines
- Curriculum Management Timelines 2020/21
- When can I edit my module 2020/21
- Structure Changes to Majors outside CMS Timelines
- Curriculum Management Timelines 2019/20
The Module Access Management system allows Module Coordinators and School Administrators to view and amend who has access to modules (in Brightspace, Gradebook, Class Lists etc.). To access the Module Access Management system you will need to
Login to UCD Connect
Click on InfoHub
Click on the Students tab
Click on Module Access Management
The Curriculum Team provides support on the Module Access Management system including assisting with access overrides.
Contact your College Liaison or email firstname.lastname@example.org