Research Integrity Seminar Series
As part of our commitment to raise awareness of Research Integrity, the Responsible Conduct of Research and the promotion of a positive Research Culture in UCD, we have organised and run a Seminar Series on relevant topics.
- Research Culture - Enabling more of us to excel. Dr Tanita Casci, University of Glasgow - 15th June 2021, online
- Who is the Author ? Opportunities and Challenges in Interdisciplinary Research. Dr Karen Wade, Dr Derek Greene and Professor Gerardine Meaney (UCD) - 27th April 2021, online
- Difficult Feelings - Researching Sensitive Material. Professor Emilie Pine, Dr Críostóir Mac Cárthaigh and Associate Professor Catherine Cox (UCD) - 7th April 2021, online
- Promoting a Good Research Culture. Dr Samantha Dockray (UCC) and Dr Maura Hiney (HRB) - 5th November 2020, online
- Creating a supportive research environment: lessons learnt. Professor Leanne Hodson (University of Oxford) - 22nd January 2020, UCD Conway Institute
- Authorship Seminar - 1st November 2023, UCD Conway Institute