UTL Post doc Seminar Series Session 2
- Event Date:
- 7th December 2023
- 10:00 AM
- 7th December 2023 1:00 PM
Title: Developing a Teaching Practice Portfolio: Professional Reflection & Design of Teaching and Learning Activities
In this workshop, participants will learn to develop a reflective approach to teaching practice. Participants will examine key educational theories and approaches including Universal Design for Learning (UDL). In this workshop participants will begin to develop a teaching practice portfolio.
On completion of this session you should be able to begin to:
1. Develop a reflective approach to one’s teaching practice.
2. Demonstrate an appreciation of Educational Theory and Universal Design.
3. Examine the relationship between teaching, learning and assessment and learning outcomes.
4. Build the fundamental elements of a professional teaching practice portfolio.
The audience for the seminar series is Post Doctoral Research Fellows (level 1 and level 2)
For admin queries in relation to the Post doctoral Practice Seminar Sessions please contact Alanna O'Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries in relation to seminar content please contact David Jennings at email@example.com
Registration to the series can be made via the Research Careers Events calendar. Attendance at all 3 sessions is required.