Engage with UCD Students
UCD Careers Network Employer Events are currently virtual, and interactive online sessions are a great way to engage with UCD students. With even more functionality and flexibility, employers can now extend their student reach more than ever before. Please consult the UCD Academic Calendar for key semester dates.
Bookings can be made available online via our booking form:
2022/2023 Careers Network Events Booking Form.
Meet with UCD Students:
- Information / Pop Up Stands: Pop up stands in the Colleges and Schools to meet and greet the students. Accompanied by Career Ambassadors, a fantastic way to promote current openings, internship opportunities and chat to the students about the potential within your company.
- Employer Presentation: Discuss your organisation and upcoming opportunities with UCD students. We recommend interactive polls, live chat and Q&A sessions to keep sessions engaging.
- Teach a Skills Workshop: Teach a skills-focused workshop to UCD students and have the opportunity to showcase your organisation.
- Q&A Panel Events: Host a panel discussion and give UCD students the opportunity to engage with you through Q&A.
- CV Clinic: Meet with UCD students one-to-one for a CV or Mock Interview session. Advise potential candidates on how best to make a successful application to your organisation.
- Tech Demo: Talk to students about the new technologies your organisation is developing or exciting innovations in the sector.
Online Engagement Opportunities:
- Instagram Takeover: Create videos/photographs and Instagram reels for students to watch. This is an opportunity to engage with UCD students across all disciplines through the UCD Careers Network Instagram page. The bite-sized content is best when it is relatable and authentic. Takeovers are also a great way to give students an in-depth insight into your company and its culture and has proven to be a huge success with students.
- Instagram Live (with Q&A): A 20-minute Live Session and Q&A offers employers the opportunity to effectively engage with students across all disciplines. The live session will also be stored on our IGTV channel for students to watch at their convenience.
- UCD Graduate Profile: Share a recent UCD graduate’s experience of working in your organisation. Just send us a clear portrait photograph of the UCD alumnus, along with 200-400 words from them discussing their career path or work experience with your organisation, and we will share this with students across our social media channels.
- LinkedIn Newsletter: Bimonthly newsletter containing all the up to date vacancies advertised on our MyCareer Platform,opportunity Round-ups, events and anything exciting that is happening in careers.
- All Things Careers Podcast: For more information: https://anchor.fm/ucd-careers-network
Organise an event with UCD...