Wellbeing Your Way
Wellbeing Your Way 2021
'Wellbeing Your Way' took place from 29th March to 2nd April 2021 - a week of activities showcasing the importance of healthy living and finding a way to be happy and healthy 'Your Way' in uncertain times!
Activities day 1 included:
- A Mental Wellbeing Seminar hosted by Donal Kiernan. Donal will be focusing on Exam stress, The Power of the Word 'No', and will be answering some of your questions.
- A Fun Dance Workout class hosted by UCD Dance Society to beat the afternoon slump!
- A pilates class hosted by Niamh Cleary, aimed to incorporate some extra movement into your day!
Activities day 2 included:
- A Healthy Eating Seminar hosted by dietitian Aislinn McCourt where topics like healthy snack ideas, healthy balanced diets and being healthy on a budget, will be discussed!
- A relaxing yoga class hosted by Mary Coyne. The class will focus on calming techniques and stress relief.
Recordings of all classes and seminars are now available on our website - click the links above to access!