Masters and Diploma Programmes
Our school offers a range of taught postgraduate programmes preparing students for a wide variety of careers and further research options:
- Our *new* Communication and Media programmes are the first in Ireland to offer a broad degree in communication and media studies from an Information school perspective, where students can choose tracks to focus on Ethics & Policy, Design & Culture and Data Journalism
- Data Journalism offers techniques in Social Science, Information Science and Data Analytics along with journalism and storytelling modules to help working journalists and graduates of journalism and communication degrees to learn how to find and produce compelling data-driven stories.
Data Journalism – Part Time option
- Digital Information Management combines core elements of digital preservation and curation as well as area-specific tracks to prepare students for work in cultural institutions, civil service and higher education and in the private sector.
- Information Systems studies focus on the design and deployment of human-centred computing and information systems, combining theory and practice-based perspectives from across a range of disciplines.
MSc Digital Information Management - Full Time and Part Time options
Graduate Diploma in Digital Information Management
Graduate Certificate in Digital Information Management – Continuing Professional Development
- Our Library and Information Studies programmes have prepared generations of graduates for careers as information and library professionals.
Graduate Certificate in Information Professional as Teacher – Continuing Professional Development