UnderServed Kick Off Meeting
- Staff Profile: Dr Ray Genoe, Director CCI, UCD
- UnderServed Kick Off Meeting
- CEPOL Webinar “FREETOOL Project: A showcase of FREETOOL investigation tools for law enforcement”
- IOCTA and European Cybersecurity month 2020
- 200 Gardaí start new First Responder Training
- INSPECTr Kick Off Meeting
- 150 International Law Enforcement Attend First FREETOOL Testathon
- 2021 FREETOOL Testathon goes online - 160 police officers testers from 25 countries attend
- CCI joins NATO Cyber Coalition 2020 exercise
UnderServed Project Kick Off Meeting
On 26th and 27th June 2023 the UnderServed Project Kick Off Meeting was held in UCD and was attended by representatives from all 8 project partners and the European Commission Project Officer.
UNDERSERVED is an ISF funded project with the objective being to develop a threat reporting and analysis platform for use by sectors vulnerable to cyber-attack, but without the means to mitigate. These are sectors who do not fall under EU critical infrastructure funding priorities, but who are providing critical services to vulnerable sections of society.
For the purposes of this project, the focus will be on the humanitarian sector. However, the solution will be designed so that it will be adaptable for future use by other sectors who lack the resources to defend against cyber-attacks.
The UNDERSERVED project runs from 1st June 2023 until 31st May 2025 and has an overall budget of €1.7 million. UCD is the project coordinator and there are 8 participants from across Europe comprising law enforcement agencies, non-profit organisations, and academia.
The UnderServed Project kick-off meeting was then followed by the launch of the (opens in a new window)Underserved Project Website and the (opens in a new window)UnderServed Project Launch Press Release in October 2023.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Internal Security Fund.
Project ID: UNDERSERVED
Call ID: ISF-2022-TF1-AG-CYBER
Reference ID: 101111844