Mortgages (new & switching)
A mortgage market specialist can ensure you avail of the best offer in the market and not just the single mortgage package offered by an individual bank. This applies whether applying for a mortgage or switching your existing provider.
Affinity Advisors is an award winning financial advisory firm specialising in the provision of market-based mortgage and protection advice. This is a free on-site advisory service available to all UCD employees. For further information log on to the Affinity Advisors UCD page or contact Trevor Grant on 087 2721146 or 01 6533120 or email email@example.com.
Fees waived for UCD employees
Should you decide to engage Affinity Advisors they will waive their fee of €750 for arranging mortgage facilities, for UCD employees.
Other mortgage specialists are available in the market.
Mortgage Protection (new & reviews of current policy)
Mortgage protection insurance is a life insurance policy that pays off your mortgage if you or your partner die during the term of the mortgage. It is a compulsory requirement save in exceptional circumstances.
Affinity Advisors provide market-based access to all protection providers including, Aviva, Friends First, Irish Life, New Ireland, Royal London and Zurich
The Affinity offering incorporates:
- Market based advice and options
- Best market price available for the cover required
- On site client meetings at times that suit you
- Full free financial review of your existing cover and requirements which may well lead to significant cost savings
- Personal service at all times, including during any claims period
- Access to OnePlan from Irish Life. This product provides a unique policy which provides a combination of life cover, critical illness and income protection that is only available from a limited distribution channel
Other mortgage protection specialists are available in the market.