Explore UCD

UCD Home >

How to access your On-line Payslip & P60

How to access your Online Payslips

Employee Self Service (ESS)

UCD Employees can access payroll and other information through UCD's Employee Self Service

Where can I get my P60?
You no longer get a P60 at the end of the year. Instead, you can get an Employment Detail Summary through Revenue's myAccount service. An Employment Detail Summary contains details of your pay as well as the income tax, PRSI and Universal Social Charge (USC) that has been deducted by your employer and paid to Revenue

UCD Finance Office

1st Floor Tierney Building University College Dublin Belfield Dublin 4 Ireland
T: +353 1 716 7777