Supports to help give up smoking
If you wish to stop smoking there are a wide range of easily accessible smoking cessation supports available to you:
- Call the National Smokers Helpline 1 800 201203
- Visit www.quit.ie and sign up for an online QUIT plan
- Join Quit Facebook support group www.facebook.com/HSEquit
- Contact your local HSE smoking cessation service via Quit.ie
- Talk to your GP or pharmacist for help, support and medications.
- St Vincent’s University Hospital Stop Smoking Courses (6 week evening courses run throughout the year) contact 01 – 221 4958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irish Cancer Society provides audio guides and other supports
If you are a UCD staff member and are interested in attending a smoking cessation course in January 2019, please fill out this expression of interest form.