Margaret MacCurtain Scholarship
- Certificates in Archives & Records Management
- Graduate Diploma in History
- MA in Archives & Records Management
- MA in European History (UNICA)
- MA Medieval Studies
- MA in Global History
- MA in the History of Welfare and Medicine
- MA in International War Studies
- MA in Public History
- MA in Irish History
- MA Archivistics Progression Programme
- Professional Certificate in Holocaust Studies
- Margaret MacCurtain Scholarship
- Colonel Michael Hefferon Memorial Scholarship
The Margaret MacCurtain Scholarship
The Margaret MacCurtain Scholarship in Women's History is a graduate Scholarship in History, University College Dublin. The Scholarship is funded by Professor Maureen Murphy to support graduate work in women’s history in UCD. The Scholarship consistes of a in the form of a medal and monetary prize of €4,500.
The Scholarship is open to both Masters and Doctoral Students registered to graduate programmes in History in UCD.
Applications for 2023/2024 will open in early 2023. The submission deadline for the scholarship is Friday 14 July 2023.
The Scholarship is open to both EU and non-EU students. Candidates will have to complete the application procedure for entry into a relevant graduate programme in order to be considered. The proposed recipient of the Scholarship will be informed of their success by the first week of the academic year in which it is being held.