Stress Managment Programme
Please keep an eye on this page for service delivery updates.
How does the programme work?
We meet together once a week to:
- Explore key concepts of anxiety and depression.
- Develop skills to manage anxiety and depression.
- Participate in group discussions and homework exercises.
- Discuss how strategies that we find useful can be incorporated into our daily lives.
What will we learn?
- How to get a balance in our lives.
- Factors that contribute to stress, anxiety and depression.
- Skills to handle thoughts and feelings differently.
- Practices to increase awareness and manange anxiety.