Scholarships and Funding
Information for students interested in studying in UCD at graduate taught level. Find out about the different types of scholarships available, how to apply, and who to contact for further information. Select your country to continue.
Call for Applications: Government of Ireland Scholarships
Applicants to UCD are invited to apply for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship. Interested applicants should consult the following for all terms and conditions, as well as eligibility criteria:
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants should already have an offer to study at UCD.
Note: The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship is administered by the Irish Higher Education Authority. All queries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Deadline for applications is Friday 29 March 2019.
Global Excellence Scholarships
The Call for Applications for the Global Excellence Scholarships (100% and 50%) now open. For information about eligibility and how to apply, please consult the following documents for your region:
- Global Excellence Scholarship Middle East and North Africa
- Global Excellence Scholarships AFRICA
- Global Excellence Scholarship China
- Global Excellence Scholarship EAST ASIA
- Global Excellence Scholarship SOUTH EAST ASIA
- Global Excellence Scholarship NORTH AMERICA
- Global Excellence Scholarship SOUTH ASIA
- Global Excellence Scholarship LATIN AMERICA
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions will vary depending on the scholarship you are awarded. Please select your country from the drop-down list below and click on “Terms & Conditions” on the right-hand side of the table to see the detailed Terms & Conditions for each scholarship.
Please note that there are some general conditions that apply to all UCD Global scholarships and UCD Global Excellence scholarships including, but not limited to, the following:
- Minimum GPA requirements for continuation of scholarship (if applicable);
- Full time enrolment requirement;
- The requirement to act as an Ambassador for UCD by participating in student panels, focus groups, blogs and other activities as requested by UCD International;