The UCD School of Biosystems and Food Engineering offers a range of programmes designed to enhance students' professional and career development, deepen their understanding of a subject and provide basic research training.
Study With Us
Our School offers a broad range of taught undergraduate and graduate programmes. Each programme addresses key national and international issues including sustainable food systems, energy and the environment, and the circular bioeconomy.
- ME Biosystems & Food Engineering
- MSc Sustainable Energy & Green Technologies
- MSc Environmental Technology
- MEngSc Food Engineering
- MSc Digital Agriculture
- European MSc in Sustainable Food Systems Engineering, Technology and Business
- GradDip Bioeconomy with Business
- GradDip Carbon Accounting and Life Cycle Assessment
- BAgrSc Agricultural Systems Technology
- International Programmes