A qualification from a university of UCD’s reputation places graduates in a strong position when it comes to job hunting. UCD has been ranked No. 1 in Ireland for graduate employability since 2018 in the QS World Rankings and leads the national table by virtue of the work it has done to forge work placement and research partnerships with employers.
Each year, UCD hosts hundreds of employers, both on campus and virtually, who wish to reach out to our students directly. Thousands of jobs are advertised to our student community and over 3,000 employers are hosted on our digital platform ‘MyCareer’, which gives our students 24/7 access to careers information, digital tools and resources, e-learning courses and vacancies.
Our Services Include
- Dedicated support for Graduate Research Students
- Dedicated Career Guides by College
- Career Coaching & Skills Workshops
- CV/Interview Preparation & Advice
- Career & Recruitment Fairs
- Employer Events & Information Stands
- Alumni Career Panels
- Graduate Bootcamps
- Professional Skills Workshops