Under the UCD PhD Scholarship initiative, 150 PhD scholarships are being offered across a number of Schools in the University for the 2018/19 academic year. These scholarships underline the University’s commitment to the pursuit of excellence in research, graduate education and training.
The overall aim of the initiative is to attract graduates of the highest academic standards to participate in and expand School-based structured PhD programmes in UCD.
Contact: Oran O'Rua.
Our Research Themes
- UCD Laboratory for Advanced Manufacturing Simulation and Robotics (LAMS)
- UCD Centre for Biomedical Engineering
- UCD Centre for Adhesion & Adhesives
- Medical Device Design Group
- UCD Surface Engineering Research Group
- Bekaert University Technology Centre
- The Advanced Manufacturing Science Research Group
- UCD Centre of Micro/Nano Manufacturing Technology
- heads ITN