Application and Entry Requirements - Limited places for 2024!
The Summer Internship Programme is open to all undergraduate business majors and business-related majors including, but not limited to: Economics, PR, Communications and Organisational Psychology. The programme is most suited to students in their 2nd or 3rd year of undergraduate study. Get in touch with the team through firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding eligibility for the programme.
The entry requirements:
- GPA of 3.0 – official transcript must be provided with application
- Personal statement. A statement indicating your motivation for studying on the programme
- Full English language requirements
- Full time registered undergraduate student
- Approval from home university
- Valid passport – must be provided with your application
- CV and Cover Letter (CV and Cover Letter Guide)
Selection criteria for 2024:
- Your GPA
- Your Personal Statement indicating your motivation for studying on the Summer Internship Programme. Please input this into the "Reasons for Doing Programme" question on the application form. This statement should be 600 words max and can either be inputted into the question box or uploaded as a document.
A step-by-step application guide for the Lochlann Quinn School of Business Summer Programmes can be found here.
Application Portal - Now Open!
The application portal for Summer 2024 is now open. The deadline for application is strictly March 10, 2024.
Offers will be released late March 2024 and a waiting list may apply.
Successful applicants will receive an offer letter with details of how to accept their place on the programme. Successful applicants will also receive an acceptance letter 6-8 weeks prior to arrival.
Should an applicant require a visa to enter Ireland, please contact the Programme Manager as a matter of priority to expedite the acceptance letter. Visa applications should be made in a timely manner.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the Internship Office to arrange an Zoom interview to discuss their curriculum vitae, cover letter, and their academic and professional history. Interviews are usually conducted early April and students will be informed of their placements in late May.
Should you have any query please contact the Programme Manager at email@example.com