Accepting an offer is a two step process
- You must login to your online account and submit an acceptance
- You must also pay a non-refundable deposit.
How much is the deposit?
The normal deposit is €500. This must be paid unless you have been otherwise informed by your course coordinator. Generally deposits and fees are NOT required from transfer, exchange and study abroad students. If in doubt please contact your course coordinator for details.
When must I pay it?
If a deposit is required it should be received by the acceptance deadline stated in your offer letter. If we do not receive your deposit within this time, your place will be offered to the next person on the waiting list. UCD has a comprehensive payments and refunds policy. Students accepting their offer of a place to UCD therefore accept the terms and workings of this policy.
How do I pay it?
If you have not yet paid your deposit, here are the instructions for doing so:
Your deposit can be paid online, by logging in to your UCD Application account.
When you log in,
- under Checklist items inc Payment Outstanding you will see that a number appears beside the programme you have been offered.
- Click on the number to proceed to the Application Checklist.
- Next to the Deposit requirement, click on the 'Payment' option to enter a secure payment facility (If the option to Pay Deposit does not appear then there is no deposit required for this course).
- The deposit is normally charged at €500 but the amount can vary depending on the course.
If you do not wish to pay your deposit online, please see alternative payment methods.
Non-EU students may opt to pay deposits and tuition fees in their home country or currency. This is especially useful for students who require a VISA to travel/study.
- UCD New Graduate Students
- UCD New International Students
- UCD New Undergraduate Students
- College and School Contacts
- Dates of Term
- Student Cards