How To Pay
There are a number of ways to pay your fees. The main methods of payment are outlined below.
1) Pay online
The easiest and fastest way to pay fees is by logging onto your SISWeb account with your student number and password. Here you can make a payment using your debit/credit card. This is credited to your account straight away.
Note: If you pay online using a non Eurozone debit/credit card you will be given two options:
a) Make the payment in the currency of your card's country of origin
Pressing ‘YES’ to currency conversion means you lock-in today’s exchange rate.
b) Pay in Euro
Your card issuer will convert the funds using the exchange rate prevailing on the day they post the transaction to your bank account.
- What if I don’t have a debit/credit card?
- If it is possible for a third party (e.g. parent/guardian) to pay on your behalf using their own debit/credit card he/she can use the Third Party Payments page.
- Your student number and date of birth will be required.
- I want to transfer money to UCD to pay for my fees
- You can pay UCD directly by Bank Transfer to:
UCD Fees Account,
Bank of Ireland,
College Green, Dublin 2. Ireland.
IBAN : IE82 BOFI 9000 1720 6115 11
Swift Code/BIC: BOFI IE 2D
It is crucial that you enter your student number as the narrative/description on the transfer so it can be identified as your payment and added to your record.
- Where can I get a receipt for my fee payment?
- If you made an online payment your receipt was emailed to the address you provided.
You can also print your own receipt for the current year by logging into your SISWeb account.
2) TransferMate (non-EU students)
If you are a non-EU student paying fees from abroad you can use the TransferMate facility to pay your fees to UCD.
This is very useful if you need a receipt for visa or travel purposes as you get your confirmation/receipt of payment immediately.
Advantages of using the TransferMate facility:
- You make the payment in your own country
- You make the payment in your own currency
- You receive confirmation of payment/receipt required for your visa application directly from your local bank when you make your payment
- You don’t need to contact UCD directly
- UCD receives the exact amount you have paid within 48 hours
- It’s secure
- No international bank charges
- Refunds can be paid back by the same method
- How do I access TransferMate?
- The TransferMate website has further information.
Note When making your payment please reduce the fee amount requested in the offer letter by the deposit you have already paid.
3) Payments on a student’s behalf/Third Party Payments
Third Party Payment facility allows individuals and organisations to pay fees on behalf of a UCD student using a debit/credit card without having access to confidential student information.
- What information is required to use this facility?
- UCD student number and date of birth of the student
- Name/company name and email address of payer
- PPS Number of the student if a receipt is required for tax purposes*
- * Payer will receive email receipt following processing of payment