The easiest and fastest way to pay fees is by logging onto your SISWeb account with your student number and password. Here you can make a payment using your debit/credit card. This is credited to your account straight away.
Note: If you pay online using a non Eurozone debit/credit card you will be given two options:
a) Make the payment in the currency of your card's country of origin
Pressing ‘YES’ to currency conversion means you lock-in today’s exchange rate.
b) Pay in Euro
Your card issuer will convert the funds using the exchange rate prevailing on the day they post the transaction to your bank account.
- What if I don’t have a debit/credit card?
- If it is possible for a third party (e.g. parent/guardian) to pay on your behalf using their own debit/credit card he/she can use the Third Party Payments page.
- Your student number and date of birth will be required.
- I want to transfer money to UCD to pay for my fees
You can pay UCD directly by Bank Transfer to:
UCD Fees Account,
Bank of Ireland,
College Green, Dublin 2. Ireland.
IBAN : IE82 BOFI 9000 1720 6115 11
Swift Code/BIC: BOFI IE 2D
It is crucial that you enter your student number as the narrative/description on the transfer so it can be identified as your payment and added to your record.
- Where can I get a receipt for my fee payment?
If you made an online payment your receipt was emailed to the address you provided.
You can also print your own receipt for the current year by logging into your SISWeb account.