How to complete your Registration
- Registration in UCD is completed online via SISWeb.
- There are 2 parts to the registration process, see the steps below.
1) Confirm your registration for the academic year:
Students must confirm their registration for the upcoming academic year at the start of every year
Log into SISWeb (your username is your student number. If you have never changed your password, your 6 digit date of birth will be your password in the format DDMMYY. If you don't know your student number, or if you've changed your password & forgotten it, Ask us).
If you have never logged into SISWeb before, you will be asked to accept UCD's 'Terms & Conditions'.
- Click on the "My Registration" button on the SISWeb homepage & click 'confirm' to activate the new registration.
- Upload your photo to 'My Profile' in SISWeb (click the icon of a person in the top right corner of the screen) & then apply for a student card.
2) Choose your modules (classes):
All students will be sent a Start Time, which is the exact date and time when you will be able to start choosing your modules.
- Students will be automatically allocated a Start Time and the details sent to their UCD Connect email.
- Students start choosing their modules at different times based on their stage & programme.
If you have any questions, feel free to Ask Us