How do I complete my registration?
Registration in UCD is completed online via SISWeb. There are 2 distinct parts to the registration process each year:
1) Confirm your registration for the academic year: All students must confirm their registration for the upcoming academic year at the start of every year. To confirm your registration for the academic year follow the steps below:
- Log into SISWeb (your username is your student number. If you have never changed your password it will be your 6 digit date of birth in the format ddmmyy. If you don't know your student number, or if you've changed your password and forgotten it, Ask Us, we can help)
- If you have never logged into SISWeb before, you will be asked to accept UCD's 'Terms & Conditions'
- Click on the "My Registration" button on the SISWeb homepage
- Click 'confirm'
Once you confirm your registration for the year and upload your photo in the My Profile section of SISWeb (found by clicking the icon of a person in the top right corner of the screen), you will be able to get your UCD student card.
2) Choose your modules (aka classes): Students will be able to start choosing their modules at different times based on the stage that they're in and the programme that they study. All students will be sent a Start Time, which is the exact date and time from which you will be able to start choosing your modules. For step by step instructions on how to choose your modules, check out the Interactive Registration Guides.
For further information on registration, visit the Current Student's Registration page.
If you have questions about the online registration process, Ask Us, and we will be happy to help you.
Note if you’re looking for academic advice on what modules you should be taking, contact your College Office as they will be best placed to assist you.