How to complete your Registration
- Registration in UCD is completed online via SISWeb.
- There are 2 parts to the registration process, see the steps below.
1) Confirm your registration for the academic year:
Students must confirm their registration for the upcoming academic year at the start of every year.
- Click 'confirm'
Log into SISWeb (your username is your student number. If you have never changed your password, your 6 digit date of birth will be your password in the format DDMMYY. If you don't know your student number, or if you've changed your password & forgotten it, Ask us).
If you have never logged into SISWeb before, you will be asked to accept UCD's 'Terms & Conditions'.
- Click on the "My Registration" button on the SISWeb homepage.
5. Upload your photo to 'My Profile' in SISWeb (click the icon of a person in the top right corner of the screen) & then apply for a student card.
2) Choose your modules (classes):
All students will be sent a Start Time, which is the exact date and time when you will be able to start choosing your modules.
- Students will be automatically allocated a Start Time and the details sent to their UCD Connect email.
- Students start choosing their modules at different times based on their stage & programme.
If you have any questions, feel free to Ask Us