Tax Relief on Fees
Full information on tax relief and an application form (Form IT31) are available at Revenue Commissioners.
Which Programmes are eligible?
- Undergraduate programmes where a student pays tuition fees (not ‘free’ fee courses), full-time or part-time, with duration of at least two academic years. The Student Contribution Charge is eligible for tax relief. Tax relief may be claimed only where students are liable for full tuition fees
- Graduate programmes, full-time or part-time, with a duration of at least one academic year
Receipts for claim of tax relief
- An email receipt is sent to you where fees are paid online
- A search fee of €10 (payable in advance) will be charged for duplicate receipts
Instructions for accessing your fee receipt
- Login to your SISWeb account. Click on the "Information for Students" tab
- Then click "Programme Fee Account & Pay Fees"
- You can to generate your pdf fee receipt on this page by clicking the "Print Receipt" button.