- Heaney and the Classics
- Revolutionary Dublin's Literary Networks
- Frank McGuinness
- Seoda Scripte
- Kavanagh Reconsidered
- Reading 1916
- Easter, 1916
- Thomas MacDonagh and The Irish Review
- Yeats and His Muses
- Thomas Kinsella
- Beckett Country Exhibition
- History of Medicine
- Beranger Watercolours
- Franciscan Collection
- Curran Collection
- Treasures of Special Collections
- Unique Material in UCD Special Collections
Thomas Kinsella, photo courtesy of Deborah Boardman
This exhibition ended its initial run on Thursday April 17th 2014.
The exhibition highlights a selection of Thomas Kinsella’s published works. The Thomas Kinsella Collection of his published works was donated by the poet to UCD in July 2013. It contains approximately 700 items, mostly books and pamphlets, with some ephemeral material. The books form a discrete collection reflecting the phases of Kinsella’s career in poetry.
- The earliest Kinsella material in The National Student magazine.
- Dolmen Press and Peppercanister imprint poetry collections, containing early Dolmen Press chapbooks, pamphlets and ephemera.
- Various editions of the Táin are represented, many signed by the author and illustrator.
- Kinsella as editor and translator: the New Oxford Book of Irish Poetry and An Duanaire 1600 - 1900: Poems of the Dispossessed, co-edited with Seán Ó Tuama.
Read the accompanying exhibition booklet, written by Dr. Lucy Collins of the UCD School of English, Drama & Film, below.