UCD Intergenerational Jigsaw Club
- Hope Fest 2021
- Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction course
- Volunteer Talks – Workshop Series 2021
- UCD CELT Network Coffee Morning
- SAOL Womens Project
- UCD Intergenerational Jigsaw Club
- Thank You Dublin Simon Appeal
- February 'Volunteer Engagers' Coffee Morning
- UCD CELT Network March Coffee Morning
- Words in Action
- Support for Ukraine
- October 'Volunteer Engagers' Coffee Morning
- UCD Community Engagement Report 2020-21 Launch
- Small practical actions to support the Ukrainian community - talk
- UCD CELT Network April Coffee Morning
- Invitation to UCD Festival - complimentary brunch for newcomers
- Hope Fest 2022
UCD Intergenerational Jigsaw Club Returns
Are you interested in making jigsaws? Then join us for our online Intergenerational Jigsaw Club!
UCD Institute for Discovery and UCD in the Community are delighted to invite members of the UCD community and beyond to join 'The Intergenerational Jigsaw Club' via Zoom, Friday afternoons, 3pm-5pm.
The Jigsaw Club will run every Friday of the term from 3pm-5pm on Zoom, until we can safely return to jigsaw making in person again! You can join for as little or as long as you like, please email us below for the Zoom link.
You will need access to Zoom and a jigsaw, but we are happy to provide jigsaws to anyone who can collect them from UCD during office hours. We can also do a Zoom tutorial for any members of the local community who may not be familiar with Zoom and how it works.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , if you are looking for a jigsaw or need assistance with Zoom.