Neltah Chadamoyo is a Facilitator for Transformation, Energy Healer, Fluid Artist, Script Writer and Amateur Actor with SoloSirens Drama Group. Neltah is also a Feminist, Human Rights Activist and works with an Advocacy Group for Artistists with Mental Disabilities and Acquired Brain injuries based in Rua Red Tallaght. Neltah loves the unconventional use of various ways of life to educate communities with the intention of creating allies, building bridges and elevating everyone to a higher level of being.
Words in Action
- Hope Fest 2021
- Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction course
- Volunteer Talks – Workshop Series 2021
- UCD CELT Network Coffee Morning
- SAOL Womens Project
- UCD Intergenerational Jigsaw Club
- Thank You Dublin Simon Appeal
- February 'Volunteer Engagers' Coffee Morning
- UCD CELT Network March Coffee Morning
- Words in Action
- Support for Ukraine
- October 'Volunteer Engagers' Coffee Morning
- UCD Community Engagement Report 2020-21 Launch
- Small practical actions to support the Ukrainian community - talk
- UCD CELT Network April Coffee Morning
- Invitation to UCD Festival - complimentary brunch for newcomers
- Hope Fest 2022
Words in Action Workshop
In response to recent events in the news regarding gender-based violence, UCD Students' Union, UCDVO and UCD in the Community are hosting 'Words in Action', a letter writing workshop for students interested in exploring letter writing as an effective advocacy tool or as a means of self expression around these social issues. It will take place this Thursday 24 February, 4pm, in the Red Room, UCD Student Centre. Pizza will be provided afterwards!
This workshop will be facilitated by Neltah Chadamoyo and is open to all UCD students. If you need any further information please email email@example.com
Please feel free to share with your friends.