The Sanctuary Programme provides the following support:
- Full tuition fee coverage
- An annual maintenance payment to help cover some of the costs of study
- An invitation to the ALL Student Welcome Programme (orientation)
- Access to our post-entry supports including disability support, social events, as well as academic and financial guidance
- A dedicated support worker within UCD Access & Lifelong Learning
How are maintenance payment rates calculated?
The scholarship’s maintenance payment rate is calculated based on students’ home address as well as their status as either full-time or part-time students.
Annual maintenance payment amounts:
|Full-Time Student||Part-Time Student|
Please note: The maintenance payment for Open Learning students will be on a pro-rata basis, depending on the number of modules taken.
How will the scholarships be allocated?
Number of scholarships to be confirmed*
These places will be awarded as follows: