The Sanctuary Programme provides the following support:
- Full tuition fee coverage
- An annual maintenance payment to help cover some of the costs of study
- An invitation to the ALL Student Welcome Programme (orientation)
- Access to our post-entry supports including disability support, social events, as well as academic and financial guidance
- One to one support is available from UCD Access & Lifelong Learning
How are maintenance payment rates calculated?
The scholarship’s maintenance payment rate is calculated based on students’ home address as well as their status as either full-time or part-time students.
Annual maintenance payment amounts:
|Full-Time Student||Part-Time Student|
Please note: The maintenance payment for Open Learning students will be on a pro-rata basis, depending on the number of modules taken.
Please note: The Sanctuary Programme maintenance rate payments are under review for the 2024/25 academic year.
How will the scholarships be allocated?
Below outlines the scholarship allocations.
Please note allocations and place numbers are subject to change, and are based on application numbers and support for continuing scholars.