Applications for the UCD laptop scheme are now closed.
Supporting documentation must be provided to be considered for this scheme. Your application will be assessed on your eligibility, and on the information you provide in your application form.
HEAR-eligible students do not need to submit any supporting documents.
Applicants must NOT submit any password protected documents, as they will not be able to be considered.
|Indicator of Financial Need||Required Document|
|In receipt of SUSI||Letter from SUSI confirming eligibility for current academic year|
If you do not have a letter from SUSI confirming your eligibility you must submit financial documentation for 2022 (full year).
Appropriate documents are
The outcome of the application
- The application will be assessed against the eligibility criteria.
- The assessment team may contact you if further detail is required or if they require clarification.
- The assessment process includes a number of steps, but rest assured you will be advised of the outcome at the earliest opportunity.
- The outcome of the application will be communicated by email to your UCD email address or the one used during your application.
- If you are eligible we will send you an email with the terms and conditions for you to sign.
Please email email@example.com with any queries.