- Gerd Albers Award 2023 – Best article
- Prof Eoin O’Neill announced as new Director of the UCD Earth Institute
- Professor Mark Scott appointed to Board of the Heritage Council
- Streetlife Design Competition: special mention for landscape graduates
- Prof Francesco Pilla launches new bike libraries for Dublin primary schools
- Peter Cody and Mary Laheen are part of a team representing Ireland at La Biennale di Venezia
- The growing research impact of APEP; a global leader in UCD
- Cathal O'Neill Obituary
- Foreign Exchange Book Launch
- Home retrofits may need to be re-done in ten years, Oireachtas committee hears
- Visiting Professor announcement
- Documenting Maritime Cultural Heritage
- Assessing Flood Risk Awareness Contributes to Environmental Policy Formation
- Supporting Climate Action Through Tree Planting recognised in UCD Research Impact Competition
- Two Student Winners in the GLDA Student & Graduate Design Competition 2022
- Empowering People to Address the Problems of Climate Change
- Building Climate Action Locally: Tools from the CCAT Project
- 2021 Archive
- 2020 Archive
- 2019 Archive
- 2018 Archive
- 2017 Archive
- 2016 Archive
Bookings are now open for the Architecture Professional Practice CPD programme for 2016.
Wednesday, 3 August, 2016
Bookings for the Architecture- Professional Practice CPD 2016 programme are now open and payment must be made before the start of each session. As a CPD student you can attend lectures and/ or follow the course online through lecture notes, reference material and podcasts, which will be available in the 10 days following the session. This CPD programme is suitable for architects and other construction professionals and practitioners who are interested in Continuing Professional Development for career development, up-skilling or as a refresher course. The lectures are delivered by a range of academics and practitioners in specialist areas across the range of areas relevant to practice, procurement and construction in Ireland.
Note: Assessments are not included in the CPD course, applicants who to intend to register for UCD assessments/ academic awards should contact the School directly.
You can access our(opens in a new window) Booking Centre here.