UCD Archaeology CSSL Global Scholarship
- MSc/Graduate Diploma in Archaeology
- MSc in Experimental Archaeology & Material Culture
- MSc/Graduate Diploma Hunter-Gatherer Archaeology
- MSc World Heritage Management & Conservation
- MSc World Heritage Conservation
- Graduate Diploma in Experimental Archaeology & Material Culture
- Graduate Certificate Experimental Archaeology and Material Culture - online
- Higher Diploma in Archaeology
- The Kay Mahon Bursaries
- Vin Davis Bursary
- UCD Archaeology CSSL Global Scholarship
UCD School of Archaeology CSSL Global Scholarship
The UCD School of Archaeology is delighted to offer up to two College of Social Sciences and Law (CSSL) Global Tuition Fee Scholarships. All full-time Irish/EU/EEA and non-EU students who have applied for one of our one-year, campus-based Masters programmes are eligible to apply.
Applicants should be in receipt of a full or conditional offer at the time of their scholarship application. It is intended that up to two scholarships (worth 50% of the published UCD MSc programme fees for either EU or non-EU students depending on the nationality of the applicant) will be awarded for the 2024/2025 academic year. It should be emphasised that the School CSSL Global Scholarship cannot be held in conjunction with another UCD Fee Scholarship. It is the responsibility of the applicant to advise the School if they are in receipt of other UCD tuition funding and which scholarship they intend to keep.
- Academic Excellence (normally a First/3.68 or higher GPA) (50%)
- Reason for studying Archaeology (25%)
- Financial need (25%)
Closing Date: Friday, 31st May 2024
A School CSSL Global Scholarship cannot be deferred and must be taken up in the academic year that it is awarded for. Students who are awarded a School CSSL Global Scholarship and do not complete the programme will be required to return the full amount of the scholarship to the UCD School of Archaeology.