MSc World Heritage Conservation
- MSc/Graduate Diploma in Archaeology
- MSc in Experimental Archaeology & Material Culture
- MSc/Graduate Diploma Hunter-Gatherer Archaeology
- MSc World Heritage Management & Conservation
- MSc World Heritage Conservation
- Graduate Diploma in Experimental Archaeology & Material Culture
- Graduate Certificate Experimental Archaeology and Material Culture - online
- Higher Diploma in Archaeology
- The Kay Mahon Bursaries
- Vin Davis Bursary
- UCD Archaeology CSSL Global Scholarship
MSc in World Heritage Conservation
The Master’s in World Heritage Conservation is a part-time, online, distance learning course designed to equip you with current thinking and professional understanding of the UNESCO World Heritage Convention. It will provide you with the knowledge base, skills and confidence to address World Heritage issues and to advance your career in this field. Successful completion enables the award of a Graduate Certificate (30 credits), Graduate Diploma (60 credits) or a Master’s degree (90 credits). The programme will give you a competitive advantage as a heritage professional.
The online World Heritage Conservation programme is accessible to people from around the world, providing a flexible learning environment for professionals, decision makers, NGOs and other interested parties working in areas related to the nomination, monitoring and conservation of World Heritage properties. Distance learning makes the world your classroom!