- SCBE EDI Newsletter - Inclusion
- NUI Honorary Conferring of Mohamad Al-Rubeai
- MacElroy Energy Research Bursary 2022
- SCBE EDI Newsletter - Diversity
- Prof Niall English receives ERC Advanced Grant to optimise nanobubble technology for diverse end applications
- SCBE Seminar Day
- SCBE Christmas Party
- Best oral presentation at the special edition of Euromembrane2022
- SCBE EDI Newsletter - Equality
- Unprecedented success for UCD in ERC Advanced Grant 2021 competition
- SCBE EDI Newsletter - Unconscious Bias
- UCD Engineers Among NovaUCD’s 2022 Innovation Awardees
- The first annual SCBE Seminar Day
- Serendipity Swings Doors of Opportunity Open Wide for Nanobubble Generator Developers
- Gas Hydrates – a Potential New Fuel Source or a Cause of Mass Extinctions
- Springer publishes book to mark retirement of Emeritus Professor Mohamed Al-Rubeai
- 2020 News Archive
- 2019 News Archive
- 2018 News Archive
- 2017 News Archive
- 2016 News Archive
Chemical & Bioprocess Engineering Students on Internships
Friday, 31 August, 2018
Elizabeth-Lola Madojutimi, BMS Intern, 2016-17 and Rahaf Khalaf, Three Ireland Intern, Summer 2017.
Two students from the UCD School of Chemical & Bioprocess Engineering featured recently in Silicon Republic interviews, reporting on their internship experiences.
- Elizabeth Lola-Madojutimi, talked to Silicon Republic about her experiences, as a Bioprocess Engineering Intern with BMS Biologics Cruiserath, during the 2016-17 academic year. On completion of her ME degree studies in Chemical & Bioprocess Engineering, Lola will join Jacobs Engineering, Dublin.
- Rahaf Khalaf, Stage 3 Chemical Engineering with Biochemical Engineering Minor 2017-18, spent Summer 2017 as an Intern with Three Ireland in Dublin. Read about her experiences in this Silicon Republic interview. Rahaf, who spent Summer 2018 as an Engineering Intern with Lilly at the companies manufacturing facility in Co. Cork, returns to UCD in Sept 2018 to enter the final year of her ME degree studies.