School Research Seminar
Our School Research Seminar was launched in 2018 to highlight the diversity and vibrancy of the research taking place in the School and to disseminate the findings of this research throughout the wider academic community.
- Dr Roisin McLaughlin: 'Heads and Tails: Marginalia in TCD MS H 2.15B'
- Dr Cathal Billings: 'Cúis na hÉireann agus Tír Kruger'
- Associate Professor Caoimhín Breatnach: 'Medieval Irish Versions of the Gospel of Nicodemus'
- Associate Professor Caoimhín Mac Giolla Léith: 'Cian agus Cóngar san Fhilíocht Chomhaimseartha'
- Associate Professor Diarmuid Ó Sé: 'Ón mBarr Anuas i Múineadh na Gramadaí'
- Dr Dewi Evans: 'A Seventeenth-Century Cockney Lexicographer of Welsh'
We have made a number of these talks available through our Soundcloud account Cultúr@UCD:
Seoda Scripte: Exhibition in the UCD Library Special Collections
The manuscript exhibition Seoda Scripte [Script Gems], curated by Associate Professor Meidhbhín Ní Úrdail, was opened in the Special Collections in June 2018 and launched with a special day conference in November 2018.
A number of the lectures are available on Soundcloud:
We capture public lectures and seminars held in our School and curate them for our Cultúr@UCD Soundcloud account to give members of the public interested in our School's subject areas access to the expertise of our staff and guest lecturers, wherever they are listening from.