10th Annual Lean Healthcare Symposium takes place in Croke Park
Wednesday, 15 November, 2023
The 10th Annual Lean Healthcare Symposium took place on Friday 10th November in Croke Park. The symposium celebrated it's 10 year milestone welcoming over 200 delegates from health centres both nationally and internationally.
A note from the organisers:
This year we celebrate and reflect on 10 years of healthcare improvement using Person-centred Lean Six Sigma methodology in Ireland.
The Symposium takes the opportunity to recognize and honour the many healthcare professionals, researchers, organizations, and institutions that have played a pivotal role in driving healthcare improvements over the past decade and whom we have been fortunate to collaborate with.
Within the Symposium we look forward with renewed commitment and enthusiasm to discuss how we can make healthcare delivery even better in the years to come.
National and International Guest speakers will present and discuss topics including:
- The Contexts in which the Person-centred Lean improvement journey started in Ireland
- Leading on Lean Six Sigma deployment in healthcare
- The application of a Person-centred Lean Six Sigma approach in practice
- Research in the application of Lean Six Sigma methodologies and how they are applied
- Lean and human-centred design
The Person-centred Lean Six Sigma Model was launched at the event and you can read more details about the Model here.