Policies and Guidelines
- Assessment Appeals
- Fitness to Continue in Study
- Student Appeals
- Student Complaints
- Student Conduct
- Student Fitness to Practice
- SNMHS Student Fitness to Practice Statement (Download)
Student Guide Academic Integrity and Plagiarism Policy
If you have any questions, please contact
Assoc. Prof. Michael Connolly (School Plagiarism Advisor) (opens in a new window)firstname.lastname@example.org
- SNMHS Student Guide for Effective Academic Writing
- SNMHS Student Guidelines for submission of Written Assignments
UCD Library resources for effective writing. Click hereto access study skills and subject guides.
UCD Writing Centre. Click here to access more effective writing resources.
Extenuating Circumstances applications are made online via (opens in a new window)SIS Web (under the Programme Services Tab “My Extenuating Circumstances”). The supporting documentation can be uploaded to the online application, in pdf or jpeg format, prior to submitting the application. Please retain the original copy for possible future inspection.
Note:Applications for extenuating circumstances must be submitted as close as possible to the time the circumstances occurred and must be submitted within the following timeframes:
- For in-trimester assessments, within 10 working days of the date of the assessment deadline.
- For end-of-trimester examinations, within 5 working days of the end of the University examination period.