Call for papers
Perspectives UCD Postgraduate Journal of Philosophy Volume 10 –
Special Issue on Race, Gender and Identity
The UCD Postgraduate Journal of PhilosophyPerspectivesis invitingart submissions for the cover pageof its 2022-23 special issue on the topic of ‘Race, Gender and Identity’.
- The cover art competition is open to multiple genres including painting, printmaking, mixed media, photography, and digital media.
- Works entered must not have appeared on the cover of another publication.
- Works previously exhibited or published on the artist’s website are accepted.
- The prize winner will receive a€100 voucher.
ThePerspectivesPostgraduate Journal of Philosophy is an annual blind peer-reviewed journal of philosophy edited and published by postgraduate students in the School of Philosophy, University College Dublin, Ireland. Since 2008,Perspectiveshas featured articles, symposium and conference papers, book reviews, and interviews on a broad range of topics and approaches in philosophy and related disciplines. Past issues ofPerspectivescan be found herePast issues - UCD School of Philosophy
- There are no shape or style restrictions, but entrants should note that artwork may be cropped so that it fits the cover space (A5 size).
- Artwork will be accepted in high resolution JPG or PNG images or in a PDF format. Only one image per entry is allowed.
- There is a limit of three entries per person.
- Email your submission firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, make sure you include your name, a short bio-note, and the title of your work.
- Prize winners will be selected by a panel of independent judges. All entrants will be notified of the result by email.
- Submission deadline:June 15th, 2023
- For any questions, please email@example.com