The slides below outline six stages of the module design process. This page looks at stage five: "curriculum implementation".
- What are the practical and logistical arrangements you need to attend to for implementing your module design?
- What type of room do you want to book to suit the needs for your module?
- What additional Continuous Professional Development (CPD) would you like to complete in University Teaching Qualification before implementing your module?
- What learning materials do you need to develop?
- What type of student induction materials or module handbook do you want to produce?
- How will you make best use of Brightspace to support the learning of your students?