- Professor Da-Wen Sun Conferred with Certificate of Foreign Member of Polish Academy of Sciences
- School PhD student Tong Lei's Paper Selected as “Editors’ Choice Article
- New Bioeconomy Research Project will Examine Potential for Available Bioresources
- UCD Engineers Tech start-up CALT Dynamics selected for TechStars US accelerator
- Professor Da-Wen Sun Elected Academician of International Academy of Refrigeration
- Professor Da-Wen Sun Presented with iAABE Founding President Gavel and iAABE Fellow Certificate
- Taoiseach Leo Varadkar Announces International Bioeconomy Research Agreement to Support Rural and Farming Communities
- Chinese Senior Diplomats Visit UCD Food Engineering Laboratories
- Prof Nick Holden co-recipient of World Bank Funding
- Transforming Food Systems with Technology
- CEC Dublin Circular Economy Mapping Session
Professor Da-Wen Sun Conferred with Certificate of Foreign Member of Polish Academy of Sciences
Saturday, 8 September, 2018
On 24th August 2018, a special Admitting Ceremony was held in Polish Embassy to confer Professor Da-Wen Sun the certificate of Foreign Member of Polish Academy of Sciences. Professor Da-Wen Sun was elected to the Academy with the highest votes at the General Assembly held on 7 December 2017. Election to the Academy represents the highest lifetime honour bestowed by the Polish government.
On behalf of the Academy, Ambassador Mr Wojciech Zajączkowski presented the certificate to Professor Da-Wen Sun.
Ambassador Mr Wojciech Zajączkowski and Consul-General Ms Joanna Skoczek congratulated Professor Da-Wen Sun on his election to Polish Academy of Sciences