Virtual book launch: ‘Changing individual behaviour and culture in financial services’
- The Assisted Decision-Making Capacity Act: implications for legal and healthcare professionals
- UCD Human Rights Centre: Research Seminar 'Music Rights as Human Rights?'
- John M Kelly Memorial Lecture
- HRER/ UCD Conference 12 June 2023: preliminary announcement and Call for Papers (deadline 13.03.23)
- Constitutional Law: An Update
- Seminars on the French Judicial System and Franco-Irish judicial cooperation in the EU context
- Virtual book launch: ‘Changing individual behaviour and culture in financial services’
- Events 2022
- Events 2021
- Events 2020
- Events 2019
- Events 2018
- Events 2017
- Events 2016
Virtual book launch: 'Changing individual behaviour and culture in financial services'.
Wednesday, 9 March 2022 | 12pm - 1.30pm GMT
UCD Sutherland School of Law and Eversheds Sutherland are hosting the launch of the new book: New Accountability in Financial Services: Changing Individual Behaviour and Culture.
The launch will be a virtual event co-hosted by Eversheds Sutherland and University College Dublin on 9 March 2022, 12pm - 1.30pm. All are welcome to attend but you must pre-registered here if you wish to do so.
Co-authored by Dr Joe McGrath (UCD Sutherland School of Law), and Ciaran Walker (Eversheds Sutherland), they will be joined by the following guest speakers:
- Mr Justice John Hedigan, Chairman of Irish Banking Culture Board
- Paschal Donohoe TD, Minister for Finance
- Derville Rowland, Director General, Financial Conduct, Central Bank of Ireland
- Colin Hunt, Chief Executive Officer, AIB
- Mary O'Dea, Chief Executive, The Institute of Banking
The book provides a framework for analysing whether the new individual accountability regimes internationally, including the forthcoming Irish regime, are likely to lead to behavioural and cultural change.
Given how topical this is with the forthcoming introduction of the new Senior Executive Accountability Regime ("SEAR") in Ireland, we hope you will find the discussion insightfuland clarifying.
Please Register here