UCD Human Rights Centre: Research Seminar 'Music Rights as Human Rights?'
- Research Workshop on Legal protection of carbon sinks in the fight against climate change
- UCD and Eversheds Sutherland Conference Friday 10 November 2023
- Recognising Refugees Online Series: Practices and Modes of Recognition
- Current issues in Irish Public Law Conference
- Complicating Rights of Nature
- PhD and Post-Doctoral Researcher Biannual Workshop
- 2023 Distinguished Guest Lecture in Employment Law
- The Assisted Decision-Making Capacity Act: implications for legal and healthcare professionals
- UCD Human Rights Centre: Research Seminar 'Music Rights as Human Rights?'
- John M Kelly Memorial Lecture
- Constitutional Law: An Update
- Seminars on the French Judicial System and Franco-Irish judicial cooperation in the EU context
- Virtual book launch: ‘Changing individual behaviour and culture in financial services’
- Events 2022
- Events 2021
- Events 2020
- HRER/ UCD Conference 12 June 2023: preliminary announcement and Call for Papers (deadline 13.03.23)
- Events 2019
- Events 2018
- Events 2017
- Events 2016
Music Rights as Human Rights?
A research seminar: ‘Music Rights as Human Rights?’ will take place on Wednesday, 22 February 2023, 1-2 pm in L106 (Harty Boardroom) in the Sutherland School of Law organised by the Human Rights Centre and the Sutherland School of Law.
The speaker will be Dr Dorothy Conaghan and the commentator will be Professor Kathleen Lynch.